Specialist’s Profile: Requirements and Guidelines
Please, observe and take into consideration the special requirements and guidelines of our Review Team in regards to creating and editing your account. Following these guidelines and recommendations will make your experience of creating an account as easy and clear as possible.
- It’s very essential that your profile has an actual profile picture, which is of good quality and current. The well-designed profile is more attractive for learners and stands out in the marketplace.
- Please make sure your bio information is relevant to your scope of expertise, experience, and services you provide.
- Overall, your professional profile on Grinfer should not include:
- External links referring to your personal websites, emails, social media pages;
- Advertisements or promotions of any kind.
Course Content: Requirements and Guidelines
Before submitting your course for moderation, please review our approval requirements and recommendations to make your course more appealing to learners. This will also let you go through the moderation process easily.
1.Having high-quality content is the key to your success. Try to create a course in a way to provide learners with valuable educational materials and useful current information. Since any course should contain video lessons, please note that the minimum duration for paid courses should be at least 30 minutes.
2. Before submitting your course for moderation, make sure that the content you provide matches your course description. Create a well-written description that promotes your course and makes it stand out in the marketplace. Your course description also needs to be authentic and establish a course goal clearly. Pay attention to the title and focus on major topics that students will learn. Give good reasoning on how learners will apply and use the skills acquired. In case you have any success stories about your course, share them in the description of the course. This is a good way to promote and boost sales. Please avoid external links referring to your personal websites, emails, and social media pages in your course description and in the course content in general.
If you’re going to provide 1-on-1 consultations on Grinfer, feel free to share this information with your students.
3. We believe that courses with introduction videos are more attractive to learners. If your course has a welcome video, it’s much easier for students to determine whether this particular course fits their needs and requirements or not.
4. In order to make the learning experience more effective and convenient, you need to provide students with audio and video materials of the highest quality available. Remember that the service decreases the quality of your video automatically whenever a user has limits for the connection speed. So, please upload videos in HD (720 or 1080p) or higher. From our experience, the courses that contain bad quality videos and don’t meet the requirements for HD resolution receive more requests for refunds.
5. Please make sure that there are no logos and referrals to other education resources shown on your videos.
6. We recommend attaching useful downloadable materials for learners, such as writing exercises, source codes, audio files, images, examples of work, etc. All these educational resources are very helpful and greatly contribute to the learning process.
*If for any reason your course doesn’t pass moderation, we’ll provide you with an explanation for anything that needs to be changed. You’ll receive a notification stating that your course has been declined with the explanatory comments from the moderator. Approved courses automatically become available in the marketplace. You will be able to view them in the Published Courses section in your Courses.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact your account manager or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or concerns. On Grinfer’s side, we’ll do everything to make your experience as easy and productive as possible.